Saturday, October 24, 2009

1st week of school

The 1st week of the school has passed....still relatively ok, as this week is a week without lab works and tutorials. Next week, it tutorials and labs will begin...and the full swing begins....gotta be prepared for upcoming assigments always. School will start at 9am everyday, Monday ends at at 8pm, tuesday, wednesday and thursday end at 7pm. Friday ends at 4pm, which means that I'll be able to go for bible studies on friday night. Thank God....Saturday I have to reach school at 9am for training too....

On top of all the lessons, I am SOOOO not going to look foward to bring my labcoat and lab goggles + laptop to use during long breaks (along with laptop charger, mouse and laptop cooling fan) + bow and arrows and maybe my jacket as the lecture theatres are cold, and sometimes exercise attire for training if I have to wear formal for presentation. It will be SOO heavy with SOO many things....of course, most of the times I need not bring all the things together to school at the same time, but bring laptop alone with the bow and arrows along would be very heavy already, not the mention textbook, notes and study materials.

Well, my shoulder injury seemed to have recovered finally...doctor said that I need three weeks to recover, but after 2 and half week, I tired to shoot and good that I am able to shoot with no pain, which means that I've recovered. Yeah. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment