Super tired after the Archery camp from friday-saturday.
Initially did not intend to go for youth service on satuday after the camp, but somehow my footsteps are directed to the youth meeting. Although I was super tired, i still thank God
Planned to have a nap today, but the there is some malay wedding at the void deck....so so noisy...can't sleep. So I guess I just have to sleep early tonight...hahaa
Anyways, after the limb warping of my 34Ibs limbs, I have to buy new limbs soon (another hole in the pocket). I'm too sick and tired of going after high-end limbs that cost approx $600 and above. So might as well just settle for Sabestian Flute Carbon Limbs at approx $350 (still alot of $$ involved for me lor). Oh well... Apart from that, just using a 36Ibs limb borrowed from my friend during this period....
No comments:
Post a Comment