Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tough week....

Got 2 reports to complete: Molecular biology report on plasmid restriction and food microbiology report. Molecular biology report is tough...i cant seem to find the appopriate references and i gotta finish it by friday 5:30pm. So far food microbiology report seem to be going better.

After all the various submissions this week, next week will be the term test. 4 papers in total. Lord, I need your strength and mercy to pull through this week as well.


I'm certain all these busy days has pulled me away from one thing: my archery training...
Too bad, I tink that i can't compromise my studies for the sake of hobbies and sports.
I had lost lots of strength since my last injury and my strength level dosent seem to be increasing. Need to do more self-training too....

I gotta sleep...to recharge for the day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment