Friday, September 7, 2012

Something different on a friday morning!!

No squash/badmition games this friday, so decided to go back to TP and swim cuz air not really good for running and after the swim my legs feels like it's breaking!! =.=

Well then, been such a long long time since I actually swam in the pool. It's like before I went to Alaska cuz right after I came back, I had to surrender the student card for graduation and so I have no access to the pool. Just received my alumni card this Monday!!

I did have a slip that allows me to go to the pool but I guess running was more of the priority so I did not go and swim..oh wells

Now just counting down to enlistment....I wished I had enlisted earlier. My classmates which are close to me, my teammates from my batch and my church friends of my age all entered NS already. I still have like 1 month plus more of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment