Back from camp after another week, with me spending up to 6 days in camp this time
I stepped out of the camp tired and kind of exhausted, but at the same time
amazed by how good God is. His mercies virtually kept me through all that has happened
When things happened and then you felt God's presence and covering over you, you just feel so amazed and humbled by how merciful God is.
A few days of holidays for me. Will get as much rest as possible and then relax alittle before going back to camp.
I will always want to learn to give thanks to The Lord
Though I have hives on my skin for 2 weeks already, though it is a mentally draining course, though I am still not sure exactly on some of the choices I made,
The Lord will always be my shepherd.
No comments:
Post a Comment