Sunday, April 7, 2013

A new phase of life begins

My prayer: Lord, even as you continue to lead me in where I go in my national service, I know there will be challenges ahead. My faith in you will be placed through test to test whether it is rooted deep in you or not.

Let me not grow complacent or slack in this spiritual battle I am fighting, but continue to seek you everyday.

Everyday is a battle. I've experienced lots of breaking in the past months. Lots of challenges. But I still have to continue to carry the cross every single day.

To be a living sacrifice unto The Lord. This life that I now live, I want to live it by the faith of the son of God.

I commit whatever I can facing ahead into His hands. Let me learn to always find rest in you and wait upon The Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment