Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ender's game

Went to catch Ender's game in the cinema.
To me, it is a very very good movie.
Not just the actions, but the way the main character gets developed in the movie
How the main character displayed both tactical superiority yet being able to understand the enemy (some insect aliens, and the people of battle school who dislikes him).

And here, is the best quote of the movie

"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them...I destroy them."

In the movie, the main character said this after severely injuring another officer from another as he tried to defend himself in a fight where the officer tried to beat him. So when he met his sister, he said this crying as he can't bear to hurt them all...the movie is just too epic

No comments:

Post a Comment