Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God, I will strengthen thee. Isaiah 41:10
Saturday, January 16, 2010
No idea
Hmm....I have no idea why I am feeling so down these few days....really dunno what is happening...it seemed like there are so many things happening now, everywhere. I have no idea how to even manage it properly. On one hand, the school workload is just coming in non-stop, making me tired. Exams stress are also looming ahead, hopefully not causing any panic. But then, why is there is funny feeling in me? I seemed to loose my focus, and I can't even identify how are the enemies or who are my friends. My close friends seemed far far away, unable to be contacted, and friends that I see everyday seemed to not be close at all, or even having the feeling of them being after me to harm me. Somehow I lack joy, and it's taking a toll on me. That depressive feeling comes...and won't go away. Perhaps my walk with God isn't close enough, and external circumstances are taking a toll on me. Gotta strive to enter into His rest again. Gotta stand firm in him. Have the love and the joy always. It is going to be very hard, but with God, all things are possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment