Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God, I will strengthen thee. Isaiah 41:10
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Exams are coming...
Just to update my blog every now and then since I am free today. No lecture, no labs, means no school. Well, the syllabus has been completed and there are no more needs of lectures. However, exams are coming. exactly 11 days left to exams. Well, I hope all will go well. I've finally completed all my notes making. And with my notes making over, now I can just study from my notes which are simplified yet have a good coverage. Well, it has been proven that my notes are able to help in my studies...at least with notes completed before hand, I do not have to rush through my notes last minute...now, the only thing that has to take note of is the discipline to study, and to take care of my health. With exams after CNY, I can't afford to eat lots of junk food and fall sick....have to take care of my health....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment