Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God, I will strengthen thee. Isaiah 41:10
Saturday, February 13, 2010
New bow?
Hmmmm....it seemed that this is quite a rare chance for me, to be able to buy a 2nd hand samick masters bow from my senior. Cost is $550 for the riser...not very sure if I should be able to go for it ornot....well, the condition looks ok, and the colour is what I'm ok with...and the limbs are well, price at $110 dollars....the set all together would be around $660. Many of my friends would say not to waste such money on a bow. But then, this is what I really enjoy doing...School bow is really horrible and I have no intention of using them for much longer....well...I'll see how it goes...see how much my dad wants to sponser me....and...I want to work in this semesteral holiday...guess I won't be going to Kuching after all...hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment