Nothing up today...resting from the trainings yesterday....so was at home and started to wonder about things happening now...while I cannot deny that I enjoy archery, and have lots of fun in this sports...it seemed that I can't really bring me joy... True joy comes from God and in Him only there is joy...no matter how well you shoot, how many personal score you break, it only brings temporal happiness....true joy comes from the Lord. like how the song goes
In thy presence is fullness of joy
At thy right hands are pleasure everymore
For its joy, to the full, till my cup runneth over
In thy presence is fullness of joy.
Seek His kingdom and His righteousness 1st, and let his love, joy and peace fill my heart. Walk in a close relation with him and always strive to enter into his rest.
Anything that obstruct my walk with God, shove it away....if not it will become an idol in my life...and that is not what i want
No comments:
Post a Comment