Term test has finished....whew...6 papers in a week...though it was tough and tiring, I thank God for bringing me through all these days.
Though exhaustion creeped in during revision, I thank God for sustaining me through
Though confusion filled my mind during papers, I thank God for giving me his divine wisdom
Though grades may not be good, I will thank God for everything that He has done
Thank God for everything that has happened
I also thank God for the 4 convention with Bro Bill Grier...
The words that are brought forth are all so real, so real. I felt deeply in me, that God is telling me
This is a war we are fighting.
A real tough war we are fighting
Defeat will be experienced if we do not trust God
There is no such thing called victory if we do not have Faith
The flesh nature (beast) will overtake us if we do not mortify its deeds
Oh Lord, let me love you more
Let me not leave you anymore
Though the world may seem fun, it leads to nothing but death
But in you there is everlasting joy
I felt that I am knocked back to my senses
Knocked back to my senses that I have to place Him 1st above all else
Knocked back to my senses that this is a really terrible war that I am fighting, we are all fighting
We can't afford to lose
Lord, help us to love you more and more
Lord grant us strength
Lord, help us to hate the deeds of flesh
For by ourselves, we are unable to do a thing.
Thank God for the word brought forth in this convention
No comments:
Post a Comment