Monday, October 11, 2010

Workingz in the process

Haha...the work of a waiter is kinda busy and tiring...(obviously). Long hours of standing and service to customers....hehee

Lunch is just like a normal coffee shop during lunch. Where people would come in and eat the buffet and then go off, perhaps after some chit-chat

High-tea is like a tea break where all the aunties come in. The noise that the aunties made can rival that of a wet market....Those aunties are all so noisy

Dinner is more romantic, usually family coming to eat or couples having a dinner at buffet. But working during dinner period is usually the most tiring...

And this idiot(owner of blog) can actually go and still train the shooting after working today...lol....now uber tired (more of legs tired).


Competition is coming. I gotta train hard

But above all, I have to tell myself that God has to always dominate every single aspect of my life. No point trying to achieve anythings with my own hands

=======================================================

Anyways,
Congrats and happy birthday to you, my brother
I'm very sure that you won't be reading this since you do not know that this blog existed
But I am wishing you all the best ahead in ur relationship and let God be the centre of the relation at all times.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment