Monday, February 14, 2011

Another competition over...

Yesterday, I was at Tampines West open archery competition.

Well, in the ranking event, I broke my personal best record of 30m 80cm face. Rather happy with it. And not only that, I came in 1st in ranking. 1 more gold medal added into my collection...yeah!!!

Well, in the individual knock-out i kinda performed poorly. So nervous, can't even shoot properly. Almost lost at top 32 elimation round. Well, made it through but lost at the top 8 a.k.a quarter finals round. No strength to pull bow at that point liaos...

Well, humans are greedy, wanting more and more medals. God has already blessed me with a ranking gold medal liaos. So rather happy with it already.

Now, gotta concentrate on study. Perhaps wont be able to shoot for close to 2 weeks due to the loads of upcoming tests and exams. After that, will then continue to train myself.

Last friday I was over-exhausted, so I went home instead of going bible study (1st time i ever did that). My head was literially spinning when I walked out of school. So, I listen to the message that I missed when I went for kim's concert a few weeks ago. It was a timely message. The speaker, Andrew Gias, said this

"If we get wrongly devoted to any thing on this earth, we are getting involved with demonic activity/demonic worship. "

I realised that at times, I did place other things above God. Gotta kick those thngs that I'm wrongly devoted to and go back to God. Hobby and interest will only remain at a hobby and interest level. Must not go above that.

No comments:

Post a Comment