Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hols coming to an end

Well, holidays coming to an end already. Going to KL to have a long awaited getaway from Singapore before starting my school.

Well, this holidays juz passed on lidat. Training hard, going out with friends, having camps, BBQ and chalet. Right now, holidays coming to an end with the KL trip concluding it. I hope it's gonna be a fun time.

The only thing I don't look foward to in KL trip is that I'm gonna have an overnight bus ride and I will TRY my best to sleep in a bus overnight (which I've never successfully done before).

After KL trip, will be my school re-opening. I saw the timetable le. It's a killer time table. 8am class till 7pm. 9am class till 8pm. And the whole week through I'm only going to have a 1 hour break in between. This is so so sian. I will do my best to pull through this semester no matter what. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment