I heard from my parents that the retreat this year was good...the environment, the messages etc etc...
Well, it's not like I purposely chose not to go for the retreat.
Interns are not allowed to apply for leave for vacations. It can't be helped. The school will fail me and I have to repeat another internship next year should I sneak away from work. :/
And I don't really enjoy subjecting myself to the torture of having to wake up early every morning without my mum's voice calling me up, having no breakfast made ready for me, having no dinner for cooked me after I reach home (not an issue, though), having to do laundry everyday and etc etc.
Well, at least there are still some good times spent in singapore, from an awesome saturday night youth meeting, dim sum outing on sunday, and then CCA BBQ on tuesday and wednesday night (solves dinner problem).
Got to see my coach's cooking in action (the one whom i learnt mashed potatoes from). He made mashed potatoes again, of course taste a higher class compared to mine. Partly cuz he "upgraded" his mashed potatoes this time by adding new ingredients into it. I'm so gonna do it too!!!
Learnt more new dishes too!!! hahaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment