I am really not finding enough time to update my blog. Really just experiencing God's goodness and God's blessing upon me here. Every time I want to just sit down and update the blog, I just happen to just have something else, mostly running out to take photos, or catching up with family members and friends.
Sunrise, sunset, snow, ice, stars, moons, all seen le. Now just left with the northern lights...
I already have 427 photos taken. that's in only 4 days. So if i assume (427/4 X 49), i am gonna have up tp 5230 photos taken in this trip. Of course, I estimate a higher number of photos as I am be visiting other farms, and if possible, might go to a national park nearby. So perhaps might hit 6K photos. But then, when i am busy helping out in the farm, I won't be able to take much photos either. So not sure how things turn out
Usually will filter thru the photos i take, but may end up around 200 photos per week uploaded
Not to mention that after this post, I am going to run out and take photos of the snow, which started falling last evening and has turned the whole area "magical" in the morning. (and it is still falling)
*good luck filtering them*
No comments:
Post a Comment