Can anyone understand that I am really fine and have no problem at all?
I'm introvert by nature. No matter how much I love to go out with people and talk and have fun, I ultimately need some time for myself.
No matter how fun things get with friends.
I need time for myself. I don't care how i do it. Best is to stuff earpiece into my ears and listen to music and sit there for hours.
I enjoy that as much as going out at times, or even more. What to do?
That's me, an introvert, even if it does not show up to most people, I still need my own personal time and space every now and then.
It's been 2 weeks since I did not have sometime for myself. The feeling is terrible. I need to just sit down and have some time for myself. Was being a visitor and then bringing visitors around. Was organizing events for people and sometimes feeling tired. I don't mind all these, and the feeling is awesome when people appreciate the outings organized and i see that they had fun. But I need sometime for myself.
So when my innate introvert nature surfaces cause I that's just who i am, it's not that I'm moody, or unhappy or anything. It's just me. I'm fine. Really fine. Being quiet and silent does not mean that I'm unhappy or sad or whatever nonsense.
So...stop asking me whether I am feeling sad or whatever. I'm really fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment