After a super tiring days of training
Dad picked me up in his car at pasir ris. Get to relax in car all the way home
Warm shower the moment I reach home, felt so good showering a shower 4 times longer than my showering speed in NS (3mins x 4= 12 mins)
Then dinner prepared by mum right after coming out of shower, so good...
Rest and relax in my room...just so awesome
God has been teaching me to give thanks in all circumstance
And to reply on Him at all times.
Fighting 4 fronts of war is tough.
Physical strain on my body
Mental strain on the mind
Emotional battles on my heart of getting used to new places
Spiritual battles on keeping my walk pure with God
It's not easy
Coming to the point of knowing that there is no way out except to pray HARD and SINCERELY
Yet God has been faithful.
He has kept me
He has shown Himself in ways I have never experienced before
I can just feel His spirit over me literially and telling me everything will be alright
The uplifting moments to my soul just removes all fears and doubts
And just feeling strength being channeled through your whole body
Many reasons to give thanks, too many reasons
I'm just thankful despite all the testing and trials
Thank God for archery in my life for the past 3 years too
The physical training have helped alot
But it's the mental training that has allowed me to endure on through all the tough times
Every time I look at the scar on my hand caused by the arrow cut, I know that deep down in me I'm always an archer
I'm in a training to be a soldier unto God
Trained to fight the battles of our mind, to be separated from the world.
To carry the cross every single day
No comments:
Post a Comment