And so...I'm home after 2 weeks of being in camp (Company line for 5 days, 6 days in forest)
The worse of BMT is over. An outfield of 6 days in the forest is over.
Yet the 2 most dreaded items are still on the way
Yet to conquer IPPT and SOC in SBO is yet to come
God's grace has pulled me through field camp.
His mercies and covering power has allowed me to pull through this time.
I know that He is there for me, though there are times where my faith in God is really severely tested to the limit.
It's a trial of my faith every single day, single moment.
I need to be stronger, every single aspect of me to pull through
Especially when my physical body is getting weak.
I have already lost more weight that I could ever imagine.
They said it's mind over body
But I say it's God's power over the physical body, our mind, our emotions.
It's easier said than done.
I find that it is a real battle, larger and harder than what I have originally though it would be.
But I believe that it's meant for me to experience God in a way deeper than I have ever experienced before.
No comments:
Post a Comment