Tuesday, January 1, 2013

He holds me now...

At this stage of the new year, there are like just so many things to pull through and so many more things to come.
My walk with God has to be made practical, to not to worry but have this complete trust in Him.
It is one thing to just hear worship songs or preaching or having this thought in the back of my head to trust and know God is in control of everything.
But it is another to really have that faith in God that He holds our whole little puny life.
We make such a big fuss on what is ahead of us that we get distracted from what God has in place of us.

It is easy to worry, fret and feel uncertain
But I want to put the old worrying self to death and let God lead me by my hands and take this step of faith.
He holds my everything. He holds my whole future. Everything in my life I lift up to Him.
Especially what I have to go through in the next 20 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment