Once again going for deployment...things are gonna get busy and tiring and gonna be missing church quite alot once again.
No complains made, so far, cause of the better welfare that I've managed to receive this time round.
Deployment-lull-deployment-lull....few more rounds and I'm counting down to ORD.
What happens after ORD????? A BIG ->???????????
Not just that...got alot of other changes in my life that has taken place since the last deployment...
I just hope I will be able to pull through it..
During my off days...gonna spend time just eating and eating and archery once again :)
(Of course need exercise)
Not to mention the crazy amount of food I had with my classmate yesterday...
Chatting about NS life together as medics, our lives in research laboratory, our lives in school, our lives after NS...and the how eating all these food will make us all grow fat and go for RT after we ORD...gosh..
No comments:
Post a Comment