Friday, September 27, 2013

Back...and exhausted

Being a platoon medic in a field camp mission is literally a killer.
The arm band with the red cross weighs nothing
But the weight that comes along with it is madness

I'm so thankful that I had my platoon mates to help me in the carrying of my weight
Without their help and support I would have fall out of the attack mission

And above all, I thank God for bringing me through, sustaining my health and preserving me from injuries throughout the field camp.

A few more field camp that follows up and I got to get stronger in the process to face what I got to pull through

Though tough and exhausting, this field camp is actually more fun and exciting despite the weight I have to carry and bla bla bla

For now...sleep. Can't even keep my eyes opened when typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment