My lessons are not cheap de lei!!
Well, nothing goes smoothly and things happen.
I just hope all my teachers will help and I learn as much as I can.
And I got a lot of re-adjustment to do already. Since that's the case.
And then, it's close to 2am already and
I'm still awake. Effects of night shift last dosen't it? Well, just enjoying music and raindrops. Later in the day gotta book in already!!!
Well, nothing goes smoothly and things happen.
I just hope all my teachers will help and I learn as much as I can.
And I got a lot of re-adjustment to do already. Since that's the case.
And then, it's close to 2am already and
I'm still awake. Effects of night shift last dosen't it? Well, just enjoying music and raindrops. Later in the day gotta book in already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment