Saturday, March 29, 2014

Injured, pain but glad it's over

I've pulled through the worse week of march already, even though I'm injured myself at multiple areas, especially my leg.

Bruises, cuts, soreness and aches and one large open wound sustained from a fall.
But then, even then, after 3 days of killer field camp, followed by Vocational Obstacle Course on Thursday and my medical skill proficiency test on Friday.

Totally feel like a full time qiongsua infantry man and a part time paramedic.
But then, there is little to celebrate.
Only little rest, of which I've overspent on food the moment I got my hands on them.
The month of march is a month of overspending and little resting.

Now that march is over, next month is coming already!!! A little breather (I hope before the worse comes).

After that (I secretly hope it's 5 months of holidays), is just the final phase of my NS life, followed by ORD!!!!

Thank God for His ever sustaining love, strength and mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment