This familar song, "Jesus, all for Jesus" was sung in the worship tonight. It really touched my heart. When the song was playing, I felt that the Lord was asking, am I really giving my all to him, all of my ambitions, hopes and plans for him? More of the time I'm planning things, planning things in school, in life and in what that I do. This isn't so good and We really have to give all to him, as sung in the song "Jesus, all for Jesus"
The lyrics goes like this:
Jesus all for Jesus
All I am and have and ever hope to be
Jesus all for Jesus
All I am and have and ever hope to be
Chorus:
For it’s only in your will that I am free
For it’s only in your will that I am free
Jesus all for Jesus
All I am and have and ever hope to be
All of my hopes and plans
I surrender these into you hands
May God bless you
No comments:
Post a Comment