Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God, I will strengthen thee. Isaiah 41:10
Sunday, October 18, 2009
School starting
School is starting tomorrow. How prepared? Materially, all is done, files, pens, books, all prepared. But it seemed that I am not mentally prepared yet, not prepared to face the new term with 6 new subjects, in which 2 are languages, 3 sciences, and 1 maths. not to mention other smaller subjects like communication skills. Well, it might seem tough, with mixed feelings coming in, not knowing what to do. Yet what I know is, I have to take the 1st step. I would not know how tough the battle would be when school starts, yet, I gotta take the 1st step and let God lead me and not by my senses. If I don't even dare to take the 1st step, how can God lead me? I hope I am ready to face a new term of school life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment