Sunday, May 23, 2010

Terms test and competition coming...

Now school has reached super busy period...well, most of the mid-term quizes are over, left with one more...however, term test are coming soon....really soon. Not only that, there is a competition that I have to go and compete too....the day before the term test.

School is tiring...many things going on...I've gotta know that I am weak, so that I know that God's strength be made perfect when I am weak. Human are weak beings, after all.

The end of days are coming. Am I really ready for the return of Lord Jesus Christ? May God grant me strength to obey Him at all time and walk with Him always, know that in this warfare that we am fighting, He is always with us as long as we submit to him.

No use saying that the Lord is my shepherd and I shall not be in want if I do not even want to be His sheep in the 1st place...
God grant me strength to see that I am weak, just like a sheep, and that I acknowledge You are my shepherd. Then will I be led to green pastures and still waters

In the book of songs of solomon, it says that the beloved (Lord Jesus) is wanting to be with us. He longs to be us and dine with us. But are we willing to accept Him?

I can't deny that school, as well as archery (especially archery) is starting to throw me off focus. But thank God that He reminded me that such things are ultimately vanity. (Ecc 1:2) Vanity, vanity, all is vanity. Let's go for what is eternal and not what is temporal.

No comments:

Post a Comment