Another weekend has passed. And another week is to be coming. Things dosent seem to be that hectic now. Or am I starting to slack? well, the major hectic tests are over, and now just a few test here and there to finish, and then, I can actually say good bye to year 2 semester 1 already. Time flies. Once I pull through this 2 week, I will be able to have a 5 week break because of the YOG before having my final semestral exams.
Gotta do well in this final semestral exams. I still need to pull up my GPA
I want to train hard too. Regarding archery, I've been using my metal bow for almost 3 weeks already. In terms my firepower, speed the arrow leaves the bow, the accuracy, the ease in handling the bow, my metal bow vastly surpass the school wooden bow that I had been using. Within 2 weeks, I'm able to shoot about 3 rounds. However, last thursday, coach handed me a long stabliser, and it's muderous. My angle alignment was lost and my form crumbled under the weight of the stabliser. Well, in saturday training, I felt lot stronger. Must train hard too, but not to the extend that it overtakes my importance in study
And of course, walking in a right relationship with God is the most important thing of all. Way above studies and archery.
Was copying notes of the previous few weeks bible study notes from paper to note book. When i was copying, I felt that the time of the Lord's return is really near.
In king david's study, it's seen that God had already laid out a plan, and He has called us into his plan. Am I going to obey and walk in Him? Or am I going to turn back. May the Lord help us.
No comments:
Post a Comment