It's friday...another week has passed. 2nd term is indeed more difficult than 1st term.
It has been quite long since I had blogged. Regarding, term tests result, shall not put them here...anyone who wishes to know the result, contact me personally.
As for archery, I had my NUS indoor competition last saturday and sunday. Won another gold medal and 1 bronze medal, thus bringing my archery medal counts to 4 gold 1 bronze. It will be my last competition shooting with my school wooden bow before changing to my personal metal bow next week (FINALLY!!!)
Once again, reminded that these medals in the world I achieve is nothing, and I have to continue to walk steadfastly with God.
Lots of testing and trials after the youth camp. Really hard, and can be making me feel down as well. Lord, may I learn to wait upon you. That as I wait upon you, I may rise up with wings as eagles
No comments:
Post a Comment