Wednesday, July 14, 2010

it's late, but...

it's already 12:06am in the morning...i should be sleeping. But in my devotional reading, i read this, and felt that i should post it up.

It goes like:

Your priorities must be God 1st, God second and God third, until your life is continually face to face with God and no one else is taken into account whatsoever. Your prayer will then be: "in all the world there is no one but you, dear God; there is no one but you"

Keep paying the price. Let God see that you are willing to live up to the vision"

It seemed that I have not been doing that. Throughout the week, I've been feeling that the fear of the Lord is not in me. I know that I have to start to cultivate this fear of the Lord in me. No point sharing so much about it in youth camp, on sunday service and I can't even act it out, where I can't even commit my life to God.

Many things seems to continually draw my focus away from God. I pray that I would be able to stand firm in Him always. To love the Lord with all my heart, soul and mind

No comments:

Post a Comment