Sunday, December 16, 2012

I look ahead

I look ahead at what would be happening in the week ahead and the only thing that went through my mind is that: "I need God's strength to pull me through"

This might be another one of the toughest week ever.
And with the brain like automatically worrying every single time, I know that I have to once again cast all my burdens to the Lord
No point thinking of it and getting worried.

Once again, I know that it is a test of my faith, just like the previous post.

God has reminded me this:

In quietness and confidence shall be thy strength
When I give thee quietness
Who shall disturb thee
In quietness and confidence
Shall be thy strength

The days are tough, and I know that God is raising up situations to break me, to test my faith in Him, but I shall always declare that God is the strength of my heart and will stand against all negativity and worries but only trust in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment