So many things to complete and the strain on the body once again.
This time, the body collapsed and fell sick due to all the strain on the body.
This time, the body collapsed and fell sick due to all the strain on the body.
Well, I gotta say that I'm just thankful for whatever that God has blessed me with.
Though I fell sick and missed the 16km road march, I still thank God for everything.
IPPT and SOC is already over.
All the major events for BMT is over.
Well, with the BMT gonna end soon, unit posting will be another thing to come.
With the soon called "end of the world day" in the week
I actually found myself asking God that if we were to all die, would then all the suffering that I am going through all end?
Of course I know that the world will not end on that day. I'm just wondering what would happen. Perhaps it's due to all the exhaustion and high intensity training that made me start wondering.
God did not answer that
But what I felt stirring in my heart was that
If we are living a life set apart for Him, not allowing ourselves to be stained by the world, and not living a life that we please but allowing Him to take charge of our lives, we are already as good as dead, cause made a living sacrifice unto Him.
I want to live that life.
A life called for death
A life called for death
No comments:
Post a Comment