Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pulled through!!!

After falling sick for a weekend from friday till monday, I guess I have finally recovered.
I can feel the strength returning to the stomach and no more diarrhea. YAY!! 

It is really by God's grace and healing power that I've recovered. The medicine does not seem to work at all but I still managed to recover. It's like just suddenly the stomach does not have cramps and it's after a dinner that is not so friendly to the stomach with diarrhea.

I gotta say that diarrhea is quite torturous too. So many things I can't eat, especially the top rank of my favorites: Milk Tea cannot be taken cause tea and milk should not be taken when having diarrhea. This week I restrained myself from drinking milk tea. Next week...hahahaaa

Last night I was in orchard road, squeezing with people. Already know that Christmas day is not the day Jesus is born, and it's all just a commercial strategy for sales and promotions and festivals. But the slight difference this year is that the people seemed to take the "end of the world" date for granted. Continuing to live their lives as if nothing happened. Well, I gotta say that thanks to the Mayans, the "end of the world" date has been "shifted" to another day, but does not mean that we let our guard down.

Back at home, I was reading on the book of Matthew 24. The whole of the chapter is practically about the coming of the Lord and how everyone will be taken by surprise and how the saints would encounter trials and tribulations. Reminded of how the hour is near. Like I was saying, thanks to the Mayan's "clever" calculations, we still have more time, but it does not mean we take it for granted. Be ready, for the hour is near and it's coming at an unexpected day

Going back to camp today. 3 more days left in camp before booking out again. Pray that I don't get things like confinement or others so I can book out on Friday. With that, it will be my last book out BMT is really coming to an end. Just grenade throwing and lots of parade rehearsal. Without the grace of God I really won't be able to make it to this day. 

Side note: What I meant by thanks to the Mayans we got more time on earth cause Bro Joe Mccord once said that even if the day of the coming of the Lord  is on (for eg 21 Dec 2012), just because some humans predicted that day, and even if it's correct, the Lord will change the date of the coming so that the pride of those humans predicting the date would be destroyed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment