And then on Monday I got back my X-ray report on leg which showed my leg to be perfectly fine, which means I have to do my routes march remedial training on a Saturday, which made me super upset already.
So, having weekend burnt, losing things here and there, need to qiong sua in Taiwan, it's really a depressing week to start out with but somehow I survived till Friday.
Went home on Tuesday to grab clean clothes and wash the dirty clothes, wanted to do some quiet time but I played a mission on my game and mission dragged on and I left home just in time feeling more unhappy, then life goes on luh huh.
Endured alittle more, thank God I got 2nd year IPPT silver which means more money!!! Yay!!! Went home on Thursday night, this time, grab new clothes, shower and spent close to an hour on piano and guitar just singing praises. Totally love this feeling max. Spiritually and mentally recharge to face the route march on Saturday though physically tired due to fatigue and lack of sleep accumulated from last week.
That's all for now. Shall see how things go on Saturday and next week I'm gonna spend alittle more time in camp, then go defer my university intake to next year February and apply for probational driving license.
Flying off to Taiwan for the climax next week and then after which all shall end. Looking forward to a time of more rest after that. Time of bitter and tough times 1st, then after that is more a more sweet and relaxing time.
No comments:
Post a Comment