I originally wanted to start with me dreading going to Taiwan, with me feeling not ready to face what is ahead, and all the preparation driving me crazy. But somehow, I just felt the feeling to read through all my post ever since I enlisted in Tekong till now.
The feeling about going Taiwan isn't new. I've struggled with it countless times, so many times I can't remember already. And once again, I know I'm faced with my weakness, that it's indeed going to be a tough battle for me. But looking back at all those post, I can feel the feeling of relief and happiness when God has sustained me through all those tough times.
And now, I choose to stand up and believe that God will be faithful enough to pull me through the impossible. To pull me through what I think I will not able to pull through. And I choose to believe that I will indeed live by faith and not by sight, and not let my thoughts keep repeating all those uncertainties but just take the step of faith and let God do the rest.
It may be quite ironic that I type this and then next morning feel the dread once again. But then, I want to just post this as a reminder to myself and to those who read the blog that in our walk, we gotta stand fast in Him.
I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end, even when the sky is falling
I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do
p.s. I posted this song before but this is really one of my favourites which is a constant reminder that our faith in God has to be rooted.
No comments:
Post a Comment